InfoSec Advisory Value
- Establishment of an enterprise-wide cyber risk management strategy that is in unison with business requirements.
- Work closely with all stakeholders to obtain the right amount of budget. Our team will ensure the budget is efficiently balanced with the risk posture of the business.
- Effectively articulate and present security information to board members and senior executives.
- Knowledge transfer to the board and executive team of inherent, transferred and residual business risks.
- Third party objective. We are here for you – our client.
- Identify and implement an effective risk management framework that is specific to your business needs.
- Ensure adequate controls are implemented. These controls will be measurable and are directly aligned with the business requirements.
- Determine and identify the correct level and type of staffing needed for your business risk initiatives.
- Establish correct level and type of information security ownership across the enterprise.
- Actively develop and build a cross functional cybersecurity risk management team.
- Perform a cybersecurity risk assessment. The assessment will identify and classify the most to least critical people, processes and technologies that drive your business revenues.
- Knowing which cybersecurity questions to ask and why. This includes situational awareness, strategy and operations, incident response, and third party agreements/negotiations.
- InfoSec Advisory, LLC
Roanoke, Texas 76262