InfoSec advisors are individuals who believe that security transcends technology. Information security is a business issue and not solely a technology “thing” that’s managed by the Information Technology (IT) department. We seek to understand your business needs first so your information security investment provides the greatest value. The InfoSec Advisory team is strong proponents of effectively and efficiently securing our client’s business. We do this through current and advanced business risk management and risk mitigation techniques. We have great disdain for black hats, hackers, Advanced Persistent Threats (APT’s), state supported actors, or anyone desiring to monetize stolen digital intellectual property. The overall security of your business enterprise is our top priority.
We bring to the table security, leadership, and management expertise. Our team of experts supports the Information Systems Security Professional Code of Conduct. We are vendor agnostic and focus all our energy and time on your information security needs. We manage information transparency with your team by need to know and functional position rules. Transparency of information helps to build trust with your executive and management team. We are committed to giving you the truth about the security posture of your business and how best to manage residual risk.
InfoSec Advisory, LLC is located in Roanoke Texas which is a metropolitan area of Dallas, Texas. The business leader is James M. Myers. James’s professional BIO can be found on his LinkedIn page. In fact, James has been an active member of LinkedIn since 1999 and welcomes you to link with him anytime.
Senior Business Security Advisor - James M. Myers
James is Senior Business Security Advisor and comes with the following credentials:
- B.S., Electronics Engineering with an emphasis in communication systems.
- MS., Technology Management with an emphasis in strategy, business finance and technology transfer.
- Fifteen years of business risk management experience across multiple vertical markets.
- Certified Chief Information Security Officer – CCISO.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional – CISSP.
- Certified in Information Technology Infrastructure Library.
- Executive Certificate in Nonprofit Governance; Institute for Excellence in Corporate Governance.
- Six year United Stated Navy Veteran.